Mohammed Al Rasheed
Mohammed Al Rasheed joined the London office of Ropes & Gray in 2015. Mohammed works within the firm’s capital markets practice, focusing on Rule 144A and Regulation S high yield debt offerings. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Mohammed completed law degrees at Duke University School of Law and UEA. Mohammed also holds a Master’s Degree in Investment & Financial Management from UEA.
- Acted for Cable & Wireless Communications, a subsidiary of Liberty Latin America, in connection with its offering of $400 million 7.750% Senior Secured Notes due 2027
- Acted for Altice USA, Inc., in connection with the combination of its Suddenlink and Cablevision businesses into a single credit silo, which involved exchange offers and consent solicitations totaling $5.5 billion aggregate principal amount of high yield bonds and the refinancing of Suddenlink’s $1.25 billion Term Loan B
- Acted for Cable & Wireless Communications, a subsidiary of Liberty Latin America, in connection with its SPV-structure offering of $500 million 7.5% Senior Notes due 2026 and English law governed cash tender offer for its £200 million aggregate principal amount of 8.625% Guaranteed Bonds due 2019
- Acted for Wilmington Trust, National Association and Wilmington Trust (London) Limited, as trustee and collateral agent, respectively, in connection with certain bank and bond financing transactions of CEVA Logistics AG, a global logistics and supply chain management company
- Acted for CSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Altice USA, Inc., on the offering of $1 billion 5.375% Senior Guaranteed Notes in connection with the separation of Altice USA from Altice N.V.
- Represented an ad hoc group of senior secured noteholders in the Chapter 11 restructuring of Global A&T Electronics Ltd.’s $1.1 billion of secured liabilities
- Acted for Altice Finco S.A. in connection with the offering of $675 million 4.75% Senior Notes due 2028
- Advised the initial purchasers in connection with debut high-yield issuer Intrum Justitia’s €3 billion (equivalent) high yield bond offering in connection with its merger with Lindorff
- Acted for the underwriters in connection with the $1,918 million initial public offering of Altice USA, Inc., one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
- Acted for CSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Altice USA, Inc., in connection with the offering of $1.31 billion 5½% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2027 to refinance a portion of its $3.8 billion existing Term Loan Facility
- Acted for Altice N.V. on its cross-border equity and debt financing for the acquisition of Cablevision, the leading cable system operator in the New York metropolitan area. The $10.6 billion debt financing package included a $3.8 billion covenant lite term loan, $2 billion revolving facility and three tranches of high yield notes: the offering of $1.8 billion 10⅛% Senior Notes due 2023, $2 billion 10⅞% Senior Notes due 2025 and $1 billion 6⅝% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2025 and Altice NV also raised €1.6 billion via an equity placement through the accelerated book build method
- Acted for Altice Financing S.A. in connection with the offering of $2.75 billion 7½% Senior Secured Notes due 2026 to refinance certain existing Senior Secured Notes and Term Loan Facilities
- Acted for Altice N.V. in connection with its $1.7 billion high yield bond offering to finance the acquisition of a majority stake in the U.S. telecommunications operator Suddenlink Communications