Mohammed Al Rasheed
Mohammed Al Rasheed joined the London office of Ropes & Gray in 2015. Mohammed works within the firm’s capital markets practice, focusing on Rule 144A and Regulation S high yield debt offerings. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Mohammed completed law degrees at Duke University School of Law and UEA. Mohammed also holds a Master’s Degree in Investment & Financial Management from UEA.
- Acting for Altice Finco S.A. in connection with the offering of $675 million 4.75% Senior Notes due 2028.
- Advising the initial purchasers in connection with debut high-yield issuer Intrum Justitia’s €3 billion (equivalent) high yield bond offering in connection with its merger with Lindorff.
- Acting for the underwriters in connection with the $1,918 million initial public offering of Altice USA, Inc., one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.
- Acting for CSC Holdings, LLC, a fully-owned subsidiary of Cablevision Systems Corporation and an indirect subsidiary of Altice N.V., in connection with the offering of US$1.31 billion 5½% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2027 to refinance a portion of its US$3.8 billion existing Term Loan Facility
- Acting for Altice NV on its cross-border equity and debt financing for the acquisition of Cablevision, the leading cable system operator in the New York metropolitan area. The $10.6 billion debt financing package included a $3.8 billion covenant lite term loan, $2 billion revolving facility and three tranches of high yield notes: the offering of US$1.8 billion 10⅛% Senior Notes due 2023, US$2 billion 10⅞% Senior Notes due 2025 and US$1 billion 6⅝% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2025 and Altice NV also raised €1.6 billion via an equity placement through the accelerated book build method
- Acting for Altice Financing S.A. in connection with the offering of US$2.75 billion 7½% Senior Secured Notes due 2026 to refinance certain existing Senior Secured Notes and Term Loan Facilities.
- Acting for Altice in connection with its $1.7 billion high yield bond offering to finance the acquisition of a majority stake in the U.S. telecommunications operator Suddenlink Communications