Angela Becker is a partner in Ropes & Gray's private equity transactions group, based in the firm's London office.
Angela regularly advises private equity and corporate clients on a wide range of domestic and multi-jurisdictional transactions including acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, disposals, co-investments, minority investments and public-to-private transactions.
- Noted, “Revolving Doors: Four in three out for Squire as Ropes brings in private equity trio,” Legal Business (May 4, 2022)
- Noted, “City Moves – Who’s Switching Jobs,” City A.M. (May 3, 2022)
- Profiled, “Ropes & Gray lands three-strong Fried Frank team,” The Lawyer (April 27, 2022)
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLB, Murdoch University, 2010
- BA, Murdoch University, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- Western Australia
- England and Wales, Registered Foreign Lawyer