Ana Biloglav trained at Ropes & Gray’s London office and qualified in October 2014, having gained experience in the finance, business restructuring, corporate and investment funds departments of the firm.
In the finance department, Ana has represented sponsors, lenders and borrowers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border banking and finance transactions including leveraged and acquisition financing, refinancing and restructuring.
- Acting for CCMP Capital on its ABL, 1st and 2nd lien financing in relation to its acquisition of Hayward Industries, Inc.
- Acting for CCMP Capital on its $1.025 billion of 1st and 2nd lien credit facilities in relation to its acquisition of Truck Hero, Inc.
- Acting for Benefit Street Partners on its $48 million unitranche financing for the acquisition of Tillamook Country Smoker Inc.
- Acting for Advent International on its $300 million unitranche credit facilities in relation to its acquisition of Ansira Holdings, Inc.
- Acting for Milacron LLC, a CCMP Capital portfolio company, on its $947 million to term loan financing to refinance existing term loans and high yield bonds.
- Acting for Kohlberg & Company in obtaining senior secured 1st and 2nd lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of MarketCast, LLC.
- Acting for Altice S.A. on the financing for the acquisition by Altice of PT Portugal SGPS, S.A. and certain other entities that make up the Portugal Telecom Group, a leading provider of integrated telecommunication services to residential and corporate customers in Portugal from Oi S.A.
- Acting for Altice and Numericable Group in their jumbo US$21.9 billion cross-border bank and bond financing for the acquisition of French telecoms operator SFR.
- Acting for Altice VII S.à r.l. in connection with the US$1.1 billion financing in respect of the take-private and refinancing of HOT-Telecommunications Systems Ltd., an Israeli telecommunications company.
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 52100).
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2012
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2011
- MA (Psychology and Management), University of St. Andrews, 2010