Daisy Bray’s practice focuses on the regulation of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Daisy advises on the boundaries of the ABPI and EFPIA Codes of Practice and UK and EU legislation in relation to numerous issues throughout a product life cycle including clinical research, advertising and promotion, authorisation, safety vigilance, pricing and reimbursement, use of social media and marketing materials.
Daisy also provides regulatory compliance advice, assisting with product-related investigations, public inquiries and resolving disputes arising from the decisions of regulatory bodies such as the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- Assisted Partners Group on its acquisition of Pharmathen, a European pharmaceutical company, from international investment firm BC Partners on behalf of its clients. The transaction values Pharmathen at an enterprise value of around EUR1.6 billion
- Assisted multinational pharmaceutical companies with product-related investigations regarding GCP and the conduct of worldwide clinical trials*
- Assisted multinational pharmaceutical companies with public inquiries and reviews including the Infected Blood Inquiry and the Independent Medicines and Medical Devices Review*
- Drafted and negotiated a range of commercial contracts including investigator driven study agreements, collaborative research agreements, master services agreements, clinical trial agreements, supply and distribution agreements and pharmacovigilance agreements*
- Providing regulatory advice on internal policies, SOPs and the boundaries of the ABPI and EFPIA codes of conduct*
- Seconded to global pharmaceutical companies to assist with product-related commercial and regulatory matters*
- Assisted clients on administrative law matters such as Orion Corporation v Secretary of State for Health & Social Care*
- Assisted multinational pharmaceutical company on submission of documents to the European Commission during the coronavirus pandemic*
- Assisted families of the deceased with several Inquests on a pro bono basis*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, BPP University, 2017
- GDL, Commendation, BPP University, 2015
- BSc, First Class Honours, Newcastle University, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2019