M. Konrad Borowicz
Konrad Borowicz, PhD joined Ropes & Gray in 2015. Konrad works within the firm’s finance practice, with a particular focus on unregistered U.S. and European high yield debt offerings (Rule 144A and Regulation S transactions) and syndicated credit facilities. Prior joining Ropes & Gray, Konrad obtained his PhD in law from the European University Institute and taught international banking and finance in Italy.
- Acting for Samsonite International S.A., the world’s largest travel luggage company, on the offering of €350 million 3.5% Senior Notes due 2026 by Samsonite Finco S.a r.l.
- Acting for VodafoneZiggo in relation to its US$ 3.25 billion high yield bond offering in connection with the joint venture between Vodafone and Ziggo in the Netherlands.
- Acting for Numericable-SFR in relation to its US$5.1 billion high yield bond offering and refinancing of existing debt.
- Acting for Cable & Wireless Communications in relation to its US$700 million high yield bond offering and refinancing of existing debt.
- Acting for UPC Holdings in relation to a US$500 million high yield bond offering and refinancing of existing debt.
- Acting for the mandated lead arrangers on a US$1.1 billion revolving credit facility provided to Intrum Justitia in connection with the combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff.
- Acting for a global financial firm as sole lead arranger and bookrunner on a US$ 285 million term loan facility provided to Navico Inc.
- “The internal ratings-based and advanced measurement approaches for regulatory capital under the Basel regime”, in The Governance and Regulation of International Finance (Ed. Geoffrey P. Miller & Fabrizio Cafaggi) (Edward Elgar) 167-208 (2013)