Natalie is an associate in the business restructuring group of Ropes & Gray’s London office. Natalie has advised a broad spectrum of clients, including insolvency practitioners, creditors and corporates, in a wide range of complex, cross-border restructuring and insolvency transactions, special situations financing transactions and distressed M&A transactions. Natalie also has significant experience advising on non-distressed debt financing transactions.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Natalie also spent time on client secondments within a major international investment bank and a leading credit fund.
Representative matters prior to joining Ropes & Gray include advising:
- a syndicate of senior secured revolving and guarantee facility lenders on the financial restructuring of a multinational heat exchange and dry cooling business;
- the purchasers on the successful acquisition of the business and assets of a UK steel company out of compulsory liquidation and the shares or assets of certain other group entities;
- the joint administrators of a UK retail company in the context of an administration sale;
- a multinational retail company on various aspects of its financial and corporate restructuring, notably the implementation of a scheme of arrangement and the refinancing of several distinct divisions;
- a credit fund on the restructuring and insolvency sales processes for a portfolio company in the pharmaceuticals sector;
- the joint fixed charge receivers appointed with respect to the assets of a real estate portfolio holding company; and
- creditors on a variety of asset finance transactions, including in the aviation and maritime sectors.
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- JD, Cornell Law School, 2014; concentration in Business Law and Regulation
- LLM (French, European and International Business Law), Université Paris I-Panthéon Sorbonne, 2014
- BA (Philosophy and French with a concentration in Linguistics), magna cum laude, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2020
- Paris, 2017
- New York, 2015
- New Jersey, 2014