Rosie joined the private equity real estate group as an associate in 2021. She advises investors on UK and European private equity real estate deals across the risk spectrum for real estate funds, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, family offices and operating partners. Rosie advises on joint ventures, direct and indirect acquisitions and financings, disposals, real estate M&A, minority and majority equity investments and co-investments, distressed transactions and restructurings, sale and leasebacks and development projects and development financings.
Rosie has experience across all types of real estate assets and businesses including offices, student accommodation, logistics and industrial assets.
- CPPIB on the acquisition of a 33.3% stake in Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham, one of the largest shopping centers in the U.K., from Nuveen Real Estate, taking CPPIB’s stake in Bullring to 50% and its total investment to £280 million (c. $432 million)
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, BPP Law School, 2019
- GDL, Commendation, BPP Law School, 2017
- BA (Hons) (Classics), Lady Margaret Hall College, Oxford University, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2021