Zach Burridge joined the private equity transactions team at Ropes & Gray in 2021. His work primarily focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Zach was a corporate associate based in Australia at a large national law firm, where he engaged domestic and international companies and sponsors on various private equity transactions. Zach was also seconded to an investment manager where he focused on infrastructure and real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Zach's key representative matters in Australia included assisting:
- a U.S. based private equity firm in its bid for the wealth and products arm of one of Australia's largest banks totaling A$3.2 billion.
- a U.S. listed REIT in relation to its acquisition of shares in an Australian listed company totaling A$240 million.
- the world's second largest forestry investment management firm in relation to its acquisition of solar, wind and infrastructure assets totaling A$600 million.
- LLB, with Honors, Bond University, 2019
- Diploma of Commerce, Bond University, 2018
Admissions / Qualifications
- New South Wales, Australia, Solicitor, 2020
- High Court of Australia, 2021