Alexander (Sandy) Boer
Sandy focuses his practice on representing private equity sponsors and strategic buyers in the structuring and negotiation of mergers and acquisitions, minority investments, and divestitures in a broad range of industries, including consumer products, retail, health care, and technology.
- Represented Cove Hill Partners in its strategic investment in Gamma Technologies, a leading provider of engineering simulation software, its investment in SpareFoot, the world’s largest online self-storage marketplace, and SpareFoot’s simultaneous acquisition of SiteLink, a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the self-storage industry.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investments in a number of food and beverage, health and beauty, and other consumer products companies, including Dutch Bros Coffee, Lucky Vitamin, Canyon Bicycles, Revolution Beauty, Pabst Blue Ribbon, SweetWater Brewing Company, Planet Fitness, and Alexis Bittar, and in its divestiture of Paige Premium Denim.
- Represented Audax Group in its investments in a number of health care, industrials, technology, and consumer products companies, including PlayMonster, Liquid Environmental Solutions, Axia Women’s Health, Imperial Bag & Paper, Dade Paper & Bag, and Data Intensity.
- Represented Summit Partners in its investments in a number of companies across the health care industry, including its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes, a leading provider of complex medical management services, and Paradigm Outcomes’ acquisitions of ForeSight Medical, a leading provider of surgical management solutions, and Adva-Net, a leading ancillary network for high-acuity workers’ compensation claims.
- Represented Gordon Brothers, a global advisory, restructuring, and investment firm specializing in the industrial, consumer products, and retail sectors, in an investment in Gordon Brothers by funds managed by Stone Point Capital.
- Represented Gridiron Capital in its divestiture of Electronic Systems Protection, a leading manufacturer of energy intelligence and power protection solutions.
- Regularly represents, on a pro bono basis, The Nature Conservancy, a global conservation charitable organization, in structuring and implementing a variety of conservation financing projects, and Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, a charitable organization providing therapeutic outdoor recreation for disabled military service personnel, in general operational and corporate matters.
- Alexander (Sandy) Boer, “Continental Drift: Contextualizing Citizens United by Comparing the Diverging British and American Approaches to Political Advertising,” 34 B.C. Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 91 (2011)