Alexander (Sandy) Boer
Sandy focuses his practice on representing private equity sponsors and strategic buyers in the structuring and negotiation of mergers and acquisitions, minority investments, and divestitures in a broad range of industries, including consumer products, retail, healthcare, and technology.
- Represented Cove Hill Partners in its strategic investment in Gamma Technologies, a leading provider of engineering simulation software, and in its investment in SpareFoot, the world’s largest online self-storage marketplace, and SpareFoot’s simultaneous acquisition of SiteLink, a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the self-storage industry.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investments in a number of food and beverage, health and beauty, and other consumer products companies, including Lucky Vitamin, Canyon Bicycles, Revolution Beauty, Pabst Blue Ribbon, SweetWater Brewing Company, Planet Fitness, and Alexis Bittar, and in its divestiture of Paige Premium Denim.
- Represented Audax Group in its investments in a number of healthcare, industrials, and technology companies, including Liquid Environmental Solutions, Axia Women’s Health, Imperial Bag & Paper, Dade Paper & Bag, and Data Intensity.
- Represented Summit Partners in its investments in a number of companies across the healthcare industry, including its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes, a leading provider of complex medical management services, and Paradigm Outcomes’ acquisition of ForeSight Medical, a leading provider of surgical management solutions.
- Represented Gridiron Capital in its divestiture of Electronic Systems Protection, a leading manufacturer of energy intelligence and power protection solutions.
- Regularly represents, on a pro bono basis, The Nature Conservancy, a global conservation charitable organization, in structuring and implementing a variety of conservation financing projects, and Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, a charitable organization providing therapeutic outdoor recreation for disabled active military service personnel, in general operational and corporate matters.
- Alexander (Sandy) Boer, “Continental Drift: Contextualizing Citizens United by Comparing the Diverging British and American Approaches to Political Advertising,” 34 B.C. Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 91 (2011)