B. Tyler Bodenair
Tyler Bodenair joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate in the real estate investments & transactions group. Tyler has experience in a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, including complex acquisitions and dispositions, mortgage and mezzanine financings, loan modifications, repurchase facilities and joint ventures. His clients include institutional real estate investors, domestic and foreign private equity funds, public and private REITs, endowments, and investment banks. Tyler also has experience with commercial leasing and in advising clients on environmental, land use and zoning matters.
- Represented a Canadian pension fund in the recapitalization of a $500,000,000 mixed use project located in Los Angeles.
- Represented large educational endowment in its sale of interest in a portfolio of 10 boutique hotels.
- Represented private equity fund in its $200,000,000 financing of 160 stores of a national restaurant chain.
- Represented private equity firm in its addition of a $55,400,000 loan secured by a portfolio of 240 rental units to its repurchase facility, and a $180,000,000 loan secured by a portfolio of three office buildings to its repurchase facility.
- Represented investment firm in land use and zoning matters affecting its acquisitions of veterinary practices.
- Represented national operator of cold storage facilities in its permitting process for its construction of a new facility and advised on matters related to obtaining zoning relief.