C. Todd Boes
Todd Boes is a partner in the private equity transactions group in the San Francisco office. Todd’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other direct investments by private funds, senior and subordinated debt financings, and general corporate representation. Todd regularly works with private equity sponsors such as GI Partners, BV Investment Partners, HIG Capital, Genstar Capital, Weston Presidio and Altamont Capital.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Bracket, a scientifically driven clinical trial technology and specialty services provider, from Parthenon Capital Partners.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its investment in Alera Group, a new national insurance brokerage and wealth management firm created from the merger of 24 independent employee benefits, property/casualty, risk management and wealth management firms.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Tekni-Plex, Inc., a global company focused on developing highly engineered products.
- Represented Thoma Bravo in its acquisition of Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions.
- Represented GI Partners in its majority investment in Daxko, the leading provider of SaaS solutions to member-based health and wellness organizations in North America.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its investment in, and later sale of, TriCore Solutions, a leading provider of application and infrastructure managed services.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its majority investment in geoLOGIC Systems Ltd., a leading creator and supplier of data and integrated software solutions to oil and gas exploration and production companies in North America.
- Represented HIG Capital in its acquisition of American Pacific Corporation (AMPAC), a leading custom manufacturer of fine chemicals and specialty chemicals.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its AUD$395 million financing of Billabong.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisitions of Tacala LLC, a franchisee of Taco Bell fast-food restaurants in the Southeastern U.S., and related company Boom Foods LLC, a Sonic franchisee.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisition of JD Byrider, a leading used car sales and finance business.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its acquisition of Butterfield Fulcrum Group, a global fund administrator for the hedge fund and alternative investment management industry.
- Represented Bain Capital in its US$1.8 billion acquisition by tender offer of Gymboree Corporation, a leading child’s clothing retailer.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Acrisure, LLC, a leading privately owned insurance agency in the Midwest.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of All Web Leads (AWL), a customer acquisition marketing business focused on the U.S. property and casualty, health, and life insurance markets.
- Represented Main Post Partners in its investment in Chuze Fitness, a gym operator with locations in California and Arizona.
- Represented Main Post Partners in its investment in Arch Global Precision LLC, a manufacturer and distributer of precision machined components, cutting tools, and instruments.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its majority equity investment in Legacy ER & Urgent Care, a leading operator of hybrid standalone emergency room and urgent care clinics.
- Represented Weston Presidio in the sale of Evenflo, one of its portfolio companies, to Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., a Hong Kong-listed juvenile products provider.
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 1993
- BA, magna cum laude, Duke University, 1989; Phi Beta Kappa