Elana Bengualid Harary
Elana is an associate in the firm’s corporate department. She practices primarily in the firm's health care group and regularly works with the data, privacy & cybersecurity group. Elana advises a broad range of health care clients on complex regulatory, compliance, enforcement, and transactional matters.
- Co-author, “The New Gov’t Policies Easing Deployment of Health Workers,” Law360 (April 14, 2020)
- Co-author, “California Bill Clarifies Privacy Law’s Ambiguities for Medical, Research Communities,” Bloomberg Law (February 13, 2020)
- Author, “The Futility of Futility: An Analysis of the Charlie Gard Case Within the Framework of U.S. Law,” 40 Cardozo L. Rev. 463 (2018)
- JD, magna cum laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University, 2019; Order of the Coif; Professor John Appel Award; Cardozo Scholars Program; Dean’s Distinguished Scholar; Managing Editor, Cardozo Law Review
- MS (Bioethics), Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2019
- BA (Spanish & Latin American Cultures), magna cum laude, Barnard College, 2015