Elana Bengualid Harary
Elana joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2019 and works primarily in the firm’s health care group.
During law school, Elana was Managing Editor of the Cardozo Law Review and was a teaching assistant for Legal Writing and Civil Procedure. In addition to her law degree, Elana holds a master's degree in bioethics from Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Co-author, “California Bill Clarifies Privacy Law’s Ambiguities for Medical, Research Communities,” Bloomberg Law (February 13, 2020)
- Author, “The Futility of Futility: An Analysis of the Charlie Gard Case Within the Framework of U.S. Law,” 40 Cardozo L. Rev. 463 (2018)
- JD, magna cum laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University, 2019; Order of the Coif; Professor John Appel Award; Cardozo Scholars Program; Dean’s Distinguished Scholar; Managing Editor, Cardozo Law Review
- MS (Bioethics), Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2019
- BA (Spanish & Latin American Cultures), magna cum laude, Barnard College, 2015