Emily K. Burke
Emily Burke joined the firm in 2015 as an associate in the corporate department.
During law school she interned at the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and in the Division of Corporation Finance at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission headquarters. She also served as assistant managing editor of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal. Prior to attending law school, Emily worked as a paralegal in a Washington, D.C law firm.
- Represented HIG Capital in its sale of Ampac Fine Chemicals, a custom manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates.
- Represented Marquee Brands in its acquisition of the Body Glove outdoor sports brand and related intellectual property assets from Body Glove International, LLC.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Association Member Benefits Advisors.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its sale of Paige Premium Denim.
- Represented Performance Health in connection with its initial public offering registration and ultimate sale to Patterson Medical.