Harriet Banner is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s real estate investments and transactions group in London. Harriet trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the investment management, special situations, real estate and private equity departments of the firm.
Harriet advises on transactions with a real estate asset focus including single asset and portfolio acquisitions and disposals, real estate finance transactions and restructurings.
- Acting for international investment company Saïd Holdings on its real estate investments and financings
- Acting for TH Real Estate, a leading real estate investment firm, in providing finance for a portfolio of commercial properties in London
- Acting for a U.S. private equity firm on a refinancing of a Spanish NPL acquisition financed by a private securitization
- Acting for Silverfleet Capital on the acquisition of Riviera Travel, a leading specialist holiday operator of European escorted tours and cruises
- Acting for Forensic Risk Alliance and its founders in connection with a capital re-organisation of the business and the subsequent sale of a minority interest in the business to Dunedin LLP