Jazmyn Beaudin joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2019. Jazmyn focuses her practice on representing companies and investment banks in connection with public offerings, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions. As part of her practice, Jazmyn regularly advices clients on securities law compliance and public company corporate governance matters.
During law school, Jazmyn served as an articles editor on the Boston College Law Review.
- Represents Eversource Energy in its joint venture with Ørsted AS, the global leader in offshore wind power, to develop deepwater offshore wind farms off the coast of New York and the New England states.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the $1.34 billion follow-on offering of common stock of Moderna, Inc.
- Represented the lead underwriters in connection with the $500 million follow-on equity offering of CRISPR Therapeutics AG.
- Represented LifeStance Health Group, Inc., one of the nation's largest providers of outpatient mental healthcare, in its initial public offering.
- Represented Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. in its initial public offering.
- Represented Climate Real Impact Solutions II Acquisition Corporation, a special purpose acquisition company, in its initial public offering.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the initial public offering of Endeavor Group Holdings, Inc.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the $550 million equity offering of Nuvei Corporation.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with the inaugural $1.62 billion, two tranche, senior notes offering, including tack-on offering of additional senior notes, of Blackstone Private Credit Fund, a business development company.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with €500 million inaugural Eurobond offering of Blackstone Private Credit Fund, a business development company.
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2019; Articles Editor, Boston College Law Review
- BA (Political Science), cum laude, College of the Holy Cross, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2019