Jeffrey C. Battle
Jeffrey Battle advises public and private companies on all aspects of the design, compliance and administration of their executive compensation and employee benefit arrangements. Jeffrey also provides advice with respect to ERISA issues, including fiduciary activity, prohibited transactions and exemptions, plan asset regulations, and plan governance.
During law school, Jeffrey worked as a summer judicial intern for the Hon. Stuart R. Pollak of the California First District Court of Appeal and as a research assistant for Professor Russell K. Osgood. Jeffrey also served as an associate editor of the Washington University Global Studies Law Review, a member of the Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Executive Board, treasurer of the Labor & Employment Law Society, and vice president of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (APALSA).
- Contributing author, ERISA Litigation, Bloomberg BNA, 6th edition, 2018 supplement
- Contributing author, ERISA Litigation, Bloomberg BNA, 6th edition, 2017
- LLM, Washington University School of Law, 2015; CALI Awards in “Employee Benefits: ERISA & Tax” and “State & Local Taxation”
- JD, Washington University School of Law, 2013
- BS (Managerial Economics), high honors, University of California, Davis, 2009
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2015
- California, 2013
- The Best Lawyers in America – Ones to Watch (2021)