Kacie Brinkman joined Ropes & Gray’s litigation department in 2021. Her practice includes civil litigation, restructuring and immigration and asylum matters.
- Part of a trial team that secured a favorable verdict on behalf of the founder of one the nation’s leading home health and hospice businesses in a lawsuit alleging breaches of non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements in Texas state court.
- Conducted internal investigations of behalf of global pharmaceutical and medical device companies relating to whistleblower reports alleging violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Conducted an internal investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct on behalf of a national sporting goods brand.
- Represented PlayMonster LLC, a market leading international toy and game company, in connection with its investment transactions with Adams Street Partners and HIG Capital.
- JD, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2021; Editor, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology; Vice President, Black Law Students Association
- Bachelor of Journalism, with honours, Carleton University, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- Illinois, 2021