Lindsay’s practice includes Chapter 11 reorganizations, out-of-court workouts and restructurings, distressed asset sales, and insolvency-based litigation. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Lindsay was an associate at another large law firm in the restructuring group. While in law school, Lindsay served as the executive articles editor of the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review.
- FB Debt Financing Guarantor, LLC and certain of its subsidiaries (“Forma Brands”), a builder of top beauty brands including Morphe®, Morphe 2®, Jaclyn Cosmetics®, and Born Dreamer®, in their Chapter 11 cases to address approximately $870 million of funded indebtedness, facilitate a going-concern 363 sale transaction for substantially all assets, and resolve numerous complex licensing and potential litigation issues.
- Genocea Biosciences, a public company, through its sale of assets, including significant clinical intellectual property assets, and wind-down through a chapter 11 proceeding.
- An ad hoc group of bondholders of Exela Technologies, Inc. with respect to, among other things, an out of court exchange involving approximately $1.0 billion of first lien bond debt.
- 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide Inc. and its debtor-affiliates in their pending chapter 11 cases involving approximately $1.4 billion of funded debt. 24 Hour Fitness is a leading fitness club operator with locations across the United States and more than 3 million members.
- Centric Brands Inc., a leading lifestyle brands collective, and certain of its subsidiaries in their chapter 11 cases to recapitalize approximately $1.8 billion in funded indebtedness. Centric filed with a restructuring support agreement backed by its key funded debtholders, $435 million in debtor-in-possession financing, and a path to a quick and consensual emergence with a capital structure reduced by approximately $700 million.
- An ad hoc group of first lien creditors in connection with a global business services company.
- Co-author, “What Happens When Crypto Meets Insolvency,” Law360 (February 7, 2019)
- JD, magna cum laude, St. John's University School of Law, 2017
- BS, Fordham University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York