Nicholas Bebirian joined Ropes & Gray in 2022 and is an associate practicing in the real estate investments & transactions group. Nicholas focuses his practice on real estate finance transactions, joint ventures and co-investments, acquisitions and dispositions of real estate assets and commercial leasing.
Nicholas has a wide range of transactional experience including representing purchasers, sellers and lenders in residential and commercial real estate transactions and landlords in residential and commercial leasing. Nicholas also has experience representing chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy trustees in the sale of real property pursuant to Bankruptcy Code § 363, debtors in Single Asset Real Estate bankruptcy cases and lenders in residential foreclosures.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas was an associate in the real estate and bankruptcy/creditors’ rights groups of a small law firm in New York.
- Co-author, “Commercial Real Estate in the United States: Overview,” Thompson Reuters Practical Law (January 2023)
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 2014
- BS/MBA (Business Administration-Management), cum laude, Long Island University, C.W. Post Campus, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2016