Timothy K. Bolte
Timothy Bolte joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the corporate department.
During law school, Timothy interned at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in the Enforcement Division in Boston. Timothy also worked for a law firm in Singapore in the summer of 2013.
- Represented Castanea Partners in its
- acquisition of Yasso, Inc., a manufacturer of novelty ice cream bars
- acquisition of The Bruery, LLC, a craft brewery
- investment in Tatcha, LLC, a luxury skincare brand
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its sale of Raybern Foods, LLC, a California based manufacturer of branded specialty sandwiches.
- Represented Audax Group in its acquisition of WellSpring Consumer Healthcare, a distributor of branded hygiene and cosmetic products.
- Represented Landmark Partners, a leading investor in the private equity, real estate and real asset secondary market, in connection with the sale of a majority interest in Landmark Partners to OM Asset Management plc, a global asset management company.
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with its sale of Vertafore, Inc., a provider of adaptable technology solutions for the insurance industry.
- Represented adidas AG in connection with its sale of Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. Inc., a sports clothing company specializing in nostalgia headwear and apparel.
- Represented CCMP Capital Advisors in connection with its acquisition of Badger Sportswear, Inc., a manufacturer and supplier of team uniforms, performance athletic wear and fanwear, and its subsequent add-on acquisition of Alleson of Rochester, Inc.
- Author, “The Merger of American Airlines and U.S. Airways,” 33 Rev. Banking & Fin. L. 494 (2014)