Timothy K. Bolte
Tim focuses his practice on representing private equity sponsors and strategic buyers in the structuring and negotiation of investments and divestitures in a broad range of industries, including asset management, consumer products, health care and technology. He also regularly advises clients on general corporate and governance matters.
During law school, Tim interned at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in the Enforcement Division in Boston and worked for a law firm in Singapore.
Tim is currently on assignment in London.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sale of Osmose Utilities Services, Inc., a leading provider of structural integrity management services to power utilities and telecommunications providers across the transmission and distribution infrastructure grid.
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with
- its acquisition of Wind River Systems, Inc., a world leader in embedded software for intelligent connected systems, from Intel Corporation.
- its sale of Vertafore, Inc., a provider of adaptable technology solutions for the insurance industry.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its Series C investment in Vapor IO, Inc., a micro data center business focused on mobile edge computing.
- Represented CCMP Capital Advisors in connection with its acquisition of Badger Sportswear, Inc., a manufacturer and supplier of team uniforms, performance athletic wear and fanwear, and its subsequent add-on acquisitions of Alleson of Rochester, Inc. and Teamwork Athletic Apparel.
- Represented Castanea Partners in its
- acquisition of Yasso, Inc., a manufacturer of novelty ice cream bars
- acquisition of The Bruery, LLC, a craft brewery
- investment in Tatcha, LLC, a luxury skincare brand
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its sale of Raybern Foods, LLC, a California based manufacturer of branded specialty sandwiches.
- Represented Audax Group in its acquisition of WellSpring Consumer Healthcare, a distributor of branded hygiene and cosmetic products.
- Represented Landmark Partners, a leading investor in the private equity, real estate and real asset secondary market, in connection with the sale of a majority interest in Landmark Partners to OM Asset Management plc, a global asset management company.
- Represented adidas AG in connection with its sale of Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. Inc., a sports clothing company specializing in nostalgia headwear and apparel.
- Author, “The Merger of American Airlines and U.S. Airways,” 33 Rev. Banking & Fin. L. 494 (2014)
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2015; G. Joseph Tauro Distinguished Scholar; articles editor, Review of Banking & Financial Law
- BA (Political Science & East Asian Studies), summa cum laude, Bucknell University, 2012; Phi Beta Kappa; First Team Academic All-American