Alexandra Charron is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s corporate department. She advises clients on a variety of corporate transactions and governance matters including mergers and acquisitions, venture investments, emerging company representation, public offerings, and other capital markets transactions. During law school, Alexandra served as a senior editor and staff writer for the Boston College Law Review and was as a judicial intern for the Honorable William F. Sullivan of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
- Represents venture backed companies in connection with ongoing corporate and commercial matters.
- Represented Sezzle Inc., a U.S. “buy now, pay later” (“BNPL”) platform, in its agreement to be acquired by Zip Co. Limited, a leading global BNPL provider.
- Represented Crosspoint Capital Partners in its investment in Afero, a leading provider of an Internet of Things Platform as a Service.
- JD, cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2021; Senior Editor, Boston College Law Review
- BBA, cum laude, University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business, 2018
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021