Christopher is an associate in the mergers and acquisitions group. Christopher's practice focuses on U.S. and cross-border transactions, including mergers, tender and exchange offers, stock and asset acquisitions, carve-outs, and other complex strategic transactions for both public and private companies. Christopher also regularly counsels clients on a range of corporate governance and commercial matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Chris was an associate in the mergers and acquisitions group of a leading New York law firm, primarily representing public companies and private equity firms. During law school, Christopher was an articles editor for the Rutgers Law Review and the president of the Rutgers-Newark chapter of the American Constitution Society. Christopher also served as a legal intern for the New York State Office of the Attorney General.
- Counseled a leading investment bank in the sale of its majority stake of Red de Carreteras de Occidente to Abertis and GIC for approximately $1.7 billion.*
- Advised Yellow Wood Partners in its acquisition of the Dr. Scholl’s business division from Bayer AG for $585 million.*
- Represented Viavi Solutions Inc. in its acquisition of Cobham plc’s Avcomm and Wireless Test and Measurement businesses for $455 million.*
- Counseled Onex Corporation in its purchase of a majority stake in PowerSchool Group LLC from Vista Equity Partners.*
- Represented Humana, Inc. in its acquisition of Family Physicians Group.*
- Counseled a leading global medical device company in its acquisition of TVA Medical, Inc.*
- Represented Brookfield Asset Management in its sale of its majority stake in Fairfield Residential Company LLC to the California State Teachers’ Retirement System.*
- Advised Stella Point Capital, LP in its equity investment in Velir Partners.*
- Represented Sgsco in its sale of its Kwikee business division to Syndico, Inc.*
- Advised public and private companies regarding corporate governance and other commercial transactions.
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, Rutgers Law School, 2015
- BS, Northeastern University, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2016