Daniel J. Coyne
Dan joined Ropes & Gray as an associate in 2013 and practices in the finance group. Dan advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in a broad range of financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, ABL facilities, second lien credit facilities, mezzanine financings and high-yield bond offerings.
- Advised Bain Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of Innocor, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of advanced foam products for the bedding industry.
- Advised TPG Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of Beaver-Visitec International, a leading manufacturer and supplier of single-use surgical instruments, and in subsequent add-on acquisitions.
- Advised NFP Corp., a Madison Dearborn Partners portfolio company and leading insurance broker and consultant, in multiple financing transactions.
- Advised QuintilesIMS in connection with issuing €1.425 billion in senior notes and refinancing its outstanding $1.2 billion and €1.2 billion term loans.
- Advised GI Partners in connection with obtaining debt financing for its investment in Daxko, the leading provider of SaaS solutions to member-based health and wellness organizations in North America.
- Advised Thoma Bravo in connection with obtaining $282 million in debt financing for its acquisition of Bomgar, a leading provider of secure access solutions.
- Advised TPG Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of Ellucian, a Virginia-based higher education software provider.
- Advised TPG Capital in connection with the debt financing for its acquisition of a majority stake in Cirque du Soleil.
- Gridiron Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of Dent Wizard, a leading provider of automobile repair, restoration and reconditioning services.
- Thomas Draper, Patricia Lynch and Dan Coyne, “Capital call subscription facilities: the borrower’s view,” Global Legal Insights - Fund Finance 2017 (February 2017)
- JD, Stanford Law School, 2013
- BBA (Accounting), summa cum laude, University of Notre Dame, 2010