Kyle Connors joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2021. During law school at the University of Virginia, Kyle served as the managing editor of the Virginia Journal of Law & Technology and as a board member of the Virginia Health Law Association. In addition, Kyle participated in the Patent and Licensing Clinic, where he worked on patent prosecution and licensing matters for the UVA Licensing and Ventures Group. He also spent a summer as an intern in the Office of the General Counsel in the Department of Health and Human Services.
Prior to law school, Kyle attended the University of Wisconsin – Madison, graduating with Distinction with Bachelor of Science degrees in Microbiology and Music. During that time, Kyle worked in a research chemistry laboratory as a student research assistant and at a contract manufacturer of clinical trial vaccines and therapies.
- Advised Pfizer Inc. in its $11.6 billion pending acquisition of Biohaven Pharmaceuticals.
- Advised a biopharmaceutical company in a global collaboration agreement to develop a treatment of a novel viral disease.
- Advised Pfizer Inc. in its $6.7 billion acquisition of Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Co-author, “Life Sciences U.S. Trends and Developments,” Chambers Global Practice Guide 2022 chapter (April 2022)
- Cited, State of Florida v. Becerra, 544 F. Supp. 3d 1241 (M.D. Fla. 2021)
- Author, “Federalism and Contagion, Reevaluating the Role of the CDC,” 12 ConLawNow 75 (May 2020)
- Co-author, “Mitochondrial protein functions elucidated by multi-omic mass spectrometry profiling” Nature Biotechnology (September 2016)
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2021
- BS (Microbiology and Music), with Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2018
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021