Nick Cassidy is temporarily on a full-time client secondment.
Nick focuses his practice on representing private equity sponsors and strategic buyers in the structuring and negotiation of investments and divestitures in a broad range of industries, including consumer products, retail, health care and technology. He also advises on corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
As a member of the sports law group, Nick negotiates the employment, sponsorship, media and speaking arrangements for various collegiate and professional coaches, administrators and broadcasters. In addition, he negotiates sponsorship, licensing, joint venture, broadcast and media rights agreements for professional leagues, teams, and colleges and universities.
- Represented Bain Capital in its $1.2 billion sale of CRC Health Group and its investments in Gymboree and TI Automotive.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investments in Gardein, CytoSport, Island Oasis, Sexy Hair Concepts, Alterna and Kenra.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its investment in Access Information Management.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in its acquisition of Emerus Holdings.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sale of Trico Products Corporation.
- Regularly represents, on a pro bono basis, The Nature Conservancy in structuring and implementing a variety of conservation financing projects.
- Represented Gridiron Capital in its acquisition of Dent Wizard and its sales of Electronic Systems Protection and Performance Health.
- Represented TPG Capital it its acquisition of Mediware Information Systems.
- Represented Samsonite in its acquisition of the Speck brand.
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2013; note editor, Review of Banking & Financial Law
- BA (English and Political Science), summa cum laude, Tulane University, 2010; Phi Beta Kappa; Public Service Fellow