Nick Curry is an associate practicing in Ropes & Gray’s health care group. His practice includes providing regulatory, compliance, and transactional advising to a broad range of health care clients, including hospitals and health systems, medical device companies, dental service organizations, clinical laboratory testing companies, and investors.
During law school, Nick participated in the Health Law and Policy Clinic as well as an externship with Protect Democracy. Prior to law school, Nick was a doctoral candidate in music theory, where his research focused on early French neoclassicism as well as media and technology studies approaches to pop music.
- Co-author, “Inflation Reduction Act Paves Way for Drug Pricing Reform,” Law360 (August 31, 2022)
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2021
- MPhil (Music Theory), Yale University, 2018
- MM (Music Theory), University of Texas at Austin, 2014
- BM (Music Theory and Music Composition), cum laude, University of Kansas, 2012
Admissions / Qualifications
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Supervised by Ropes & Gray LLP attorneys who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
- Massachusetts, 2021