Alexandra Charron is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s corporate department with a practice focused on mergers and acquisitions. She advises clients on a variety of domestic and cross-border transactions and governance matters including mergers and acquisitions, securities and capital markets transactions, venture investments, and emerging company representation. During law school, Alexandra served as a senior editor and staff writer for the Boston College Law Review and was as a judicial intern for the Honorable William F. Sullivan of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
- Represented Ginkgo Bioworks in its collaboration with Bayer to build an agricultural biologicals research & development platform.
- Represented a leader in data driven precision medicine in its acquisition of an artificial intelligence medical imaging company.
- Represented a leading medical technology company in multiple transactions.
- Represented a U.S. “buy now, pay later” (“BNPL”) platform, in its agreement to be acquired by a leading global BNPL provider.
- Represented Crosspoint Capital Partners in its investment in Afero, a leading provider of an Internet of Things Platform as a Service.
- Represents venture backed companies in connection with ongoing corporate and commercial matters
- JD, cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2021; Senior Editor, Boston College Law Review
- BBA, cum laude, University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business, 2018
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021