Alexandra Charron is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s corporate department with a practice focused on mergers and acquisitions. She advises both public and private company clients on a variety of domestic and cross-border transactions and governance matters. These transactions include mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, capital markets transactions and venture investments as well as various other strategic transactions. Alexandra has experience advising clients in the technology, life sciences, consumer products, fintech, travel and hospitality, and pharmaceutical industries, among others. She also counsels investment banks on financial advisory matters and advises venture backed and private equity portfolio companies on ongoing corporate and commercial matters.
- Represented TravelCenters of America Inc. in its $1.3 billion sale to BP p.l.c.
- Represented MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Linearizer Communications Group, a developer of high-performance microwave photonic solutions with avionic and space-based applications.
- Represented a leading global alternative asset management firm in responding to an activist investor.
- Represented Ginkgo Bioworks in its collaboration with Bayer to build an agricultural biologicals research & development platform.
- Represented a leader in data driven precision medicine in its acquisition of an artificial intelligence medical imaging company.
- Represented a leading medical technology company in connection with numerous acquisitions of medical technology and device companies.
- Represented a U.S. “buy now, pay later” (“BNPL”) platform in its agreement to be acquired by a leading global BNPL provider.
- Represented Crosspoint Capital Partners in its investment in Afero, a leading provider of an Internet of Things Platform as a Service.
- Represents investment banks in their capacity as financial advisors on a variety of M&A transactions.
- JD, cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2021; Senior Editor, Boston College Law Review
- BBA, cum laude, University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business, 2018
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021