Anastasia J. Caviris
Anastasia has experience in representing agents, lenders and borrowers in a variety of debt financing transactions, including senior secured financings, ABL financings and first lien / second lien financings.
- Represented Gauge Capital’s portfolio company Wireless Vision, LLC and its related entities on the establishment of an $230.0 million senior secured credit facility.
- Represented American Industrial Partners’ portfolio company REV Group, Inc. and its related entities on the establishment of a $350.0 million asset based revolving credit facility and a $75.0 million term loan facility.
- Represented The Gymboree Corporation on the establishment of a $50.0 million asset based term loan facility.
- Represented Verso Paper Holdings, LLC on the establishment of a $220.0 million senior secured exit term loan facility.
- Represented Vapotherm, Inc. on the establishment of a $20.0 million multi-tranche term loan facility.
The following transactions were completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray LLP:
- Represented mattress manufacturer in connection with $2.145 billion financing.
- Represented rental car company in connection with a $325.0 million first lien / $20.0 million second lien financing.
Agent / Lender Representation
- Represented agent in connection with $41.5 million second lien (split collateral) financing for a snack food company.
- Represented agent in connection with $14.0 million second lien financing for a window manufacturing company.
- Represented agent in connection with $50.0 million senior secured acquisition financing for a leading energy infrastructure and project management service provider.