Bryan C. Curran
Bryan Curran is temporarily on a full-time Client Secondment.
Bryan Curran joined the corporate department as an associate in 2015. He practices primarily in the firm’s private equity and finance groups.
During law school, Bryan worked as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Cynthia J. Cohen of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, and served as an executive articles editor of the Boston College Law Review.
- Represented IASIS Healthcare Corporation, a healthcare services company, in its sale to Steward Health Care, creating the largest private for-profit hospital operator in the United States.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of Innocor, a leading foam products maker, from Sun Capital Partners.
- Represented Advent International in its acquisition of a majority stake in Ansira Partners, a leading data-driven, technology-enabled marketing solutions provider, from KRG Capital Partners; represented Advent International and Ansira Partners in the acquisition by Ansira Partners of LBN Partners, LLC, an all-in-one local digital marketing platform.
- Represented TPG Capital in its acquisition of Beaver-Visitec International, a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of ophthalmic and other specialty microsurgical products.
- Advise Baillie Gifford Overseas Limited in various venture and growth capital investments in the U.S. and overseas.
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2015; Order of the Coif; Boston College Law Review, executive articles editor
- BA (Economics), cum laude, Middlebury College, 2011