Chenya Chiu joined Ropes & Gray’s tax, employment and benefits practice group in 2022. Prior to joining the firm, Chenya was a research assistant at Harvard Business School, a student attorney for the Harvard Law Entrepreneurship Project, and a board member of a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
During law school, Chenya focused his studies on tax law and policy and served as an editor at the Harvard Journal on Legislation. Chenya was also a Lee and Li Foundation Fellow at Harvard Law School.
- Chenya Chiu, “With Great Power Comes Great Liability,” Journal of Law in Society (forthcoming)
- Co-author, “Media and Destigmatization of Persons with Disabilities,” Disability Rights Study in China (forthcoming)
- Co-author, “The Disability Rights Movement in China: A DPO-Centric Perspective,” Disability Rights Study in China (2022)
- Co-author, “Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodation Under the Principle of Equal Participation,” Taiwan Human Rights Journal (2020)
- LLM, Harvard Law School, 2022; Lee and Li Foundation Fellow; Editor, Harvard Journal on Legislation
- LLB, Renmin University of China Law School, 2019