Dinis Cheian joined Ropes & Gray LLP in 2016 and is a patent agent in the intellectual property rights management group.
Prior to joining the firm, Dinis received his M.Eng. in electrical engineering and a B.S. in electrical engineering and in physics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He was a researcher with the Physical Optics and Electronics Group there. He also completed internships at Apple and Broadcom corporations.
- Luca Alloatti, Dinis Cheian, and Rajeev J. Ram, “High-speed modulator with interleaved junctions in zero-change CMOS,” Applied Physics Letters (March 2016)
- Dinis Cheian, Luca Alloatti, and Rajeev J. Ram, “Optimization of High-Speed CMOS Optical Modulators and Interleaved Junctions,” 2016 Lester Eastman Conference (August 2016)
- Luca Alloatti, Dinis Cheian, Amir Atabaki, and Rajeev J. Ram, “Zero-Change CMOS Photodiode with 0.44 A/W Responsivity,” 2016 Optical Fiber Communication Conference (March 2016)
- MEng (Electrical Engineering), GPA: 5.0/5.0, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2016
- BS (Physics & Electrical Engineering), GPA: 5.0/5.0, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2016