Drew M. Clary
Drew regularly provides transactional, compliance, and regulatory advice to a range of health care clients, including hospitals, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, managed care plans and community-based providers of health care services. He has assisted these clients with mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, government investigations and compliance programs.
- Development of a Corporate Integrity Agreement Specific Training program tailored to the research and development department of a major pharmaceutical company.
- Ongoing representation of a large and dynamic provider of services for the developmentally disabled.
- Regularly conducts Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute reviews of the physician arrangements maintained by large health systems.
- Representation of health care providers navigating federal government investigations.
- Representation of health care providers engaging in joint ventures and other transactions.