Josh Carroll is temporarily on a full-time client secondment.
Joshua Carroll joined the corporate department as an associate in 2017. Josh previously clerked for the Honorable Linda Stewart Dalianis of the New Hampshire Supreme Court. During law school, he served as the chief executive editor of the Duke Law & Technology Review. Josh also participated in the Duke Civil Justice Clinic, where he was the recipient of the 2016 Outstanding Clinical Student Award from the Clinical Legal Education Association.
Before law school, Josh served as an intelligence officer in the United States Air Force. He continues to serve in the Air Force Reserve.
- Quoted, “Veterans Heading to Law Schools, With Nonprofit’s Help,” Law.com (November 9, 2017)
- Author, “The NLRB’s Purple Communications Decision: Email, Property, and the Changing Patterns of Industrial Life,” 14 Duke L. & Tech. Rev. 280 (2016)
- JD, Duke University School of Law, 2016; Chief Executive Editor, Duke Law & Technology Review
- MA (Organizational Leadership), Gonzaga University, 2010
- BA (Political Science), Cum laude, Merrimack College, 2005