Kenan Ceylan joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 as an associate in the private equity transactions group in the London office. Prior to joining the firm, Kenan was an associate in the corporate team of another large international law firm.
Kenan’s experience includes acting for private equity sponsors, management teams and listed clients on private and public M&A transactions as well as advising on general corporate law and governance issues.
Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray:
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its public-to-private takeover of an AIM-listed services provider
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of an alternative legal services provider
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a flexible workspace provider
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a provider of post-trade market infrastructure technology
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its fund restructuring and liquidity offering to investors
- Acted for an education investment firm on several acquisitions of premium schools in multiple jurisdictions and on strategic growth investments from private equity sponsors
- Acted for a Main Market listed client on its contested takeover
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, BPP Law School, 2016
- GDL, BPP Law School, 2015
- BSc (Hons) (Philosophy, Logic & Scientific Method), London School of Economics and Political Science, 2014