Ken’s practice focuses on structuring and negotiating mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations for corporate and private equity clients, as well as providing general corporate representation of both public and private companies. Ken regularly works with Audax Group and other private equity sponsors on a wide range of innovative transactions. Ken joined the firm as an associate in 1994. In 1998, Ken founded and ran an internet start-up company in New York City and worked there for two years before rejoining the firm in 2000.
- Represented Audax Group in multiple divestitures and acquisitions, recently including a premier correctional healthcare company, a leading provider of complex rehabilitation equipment, a national dental practice management company and a major building materials and construction solutions provider.
- $475 million sale of manufacturer of colorants and additives for plastics to strategic public company buyer.
- $75 million acquisition of provider of business-critical line matrix, thermal and RFID printers and service management solutions from a private equity sponsor.
- $900 million recapitalization and combination transaction for diagnostics and laboratory services companies with strategic and financial partners.
- $320 million sale of systems security and management solutions provider to financial sponsor.
- $100 million acquisition of a foodservice equipment, supply, and design solution company from a private equity sponsor.
- $180 million strategic merger complex mobility and rehab equipment providers.
- $85 million acquisition of remote application management and managed cloud service provider from private seller group.
- $90 million sale of commercial office furniture and seating manufacturer to strategic public company buyer.
- $150 million sale of armored guard security business to financial buyer.