Lucy Corrigan is an associate in the private equity group. Lucy represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and equity investments across a broad range of industries. Lucy also regularly advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on general corporate governance, compliance, equity and general operational matters.
- Represented Bain Capital Tech Opportunities in its investment in Axtria, a global cloud software and data analytics provider that helps life sciences businesses bring therapeutics to market faster.
- Represented Bain Capital Double Impact and its portfolio company Broadstep Behavioral Health, a leading national provider of residential and community-based services to individuals with intellectual, developmental, and behavioral health conditions, in its acquisition of South Carolina-based Excalibur Youth Services.
- Represented PQ Group Holdings Inc. in the $1.1 billion sale of its Performance Chemicals business to Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. and Koch Minerals & Trading LLC.
- Represented PQ Group Holdings Inc. in the $650 million sale of its Performance Materials business to an affiliate of The Jordan Company.
- Represented Toast, Inc. in its acquisition of StratEx, a leading provider of HR and payroll software for restaurants.
- Represented Kohlberg & Co. in its investment in Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specialists, a provider of orthopedic and neurosurgery services in Connecticut and Westchester County, New York.
- Represented Jacobs Holding AG in its acquisition of North American Dental Group.
- Represented Bain Capital Double Impact in its simultaneous acquisition and business combination of Arosa and LivHome (now operating as Arosa+LivHome), to create a premier national in-home care provider.
- Represented Bain Capital Double Impact in its acquisition of HealthDrive, a specialty provider of on-site dentistry, optometry, podiatry, and audiology to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living facilities, from Riverside Partners.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in connection with the initial public offering of Osmotica Pharmaceuticals.
- Represented Surgery Partners, Inc., a leading publicly-held health care services company, in its acquisition of National Surgical Healthcare, an owner and operator of surgical facilities in partnership with local physicians, from Irving Place Capital, and its related issuance of new preferred stock to Bain Capital.
- LLM, Distinction, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2015
- BBL (Bachelor of Business and Law), First Class Honors, University College Dublin, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2015