Luke Colle is an associate in the litigation & enforcement group.
During law school, Luke served as an executive editor for the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy. Luke also researched cutting-edge legal issues with the Cornell Securities Law Clinic and published his research in the PIABA Bar Journal. Additionally, Luke interned with the Securities & Exchange Commission’s Enforcement Unit and the New York State Attorney General.
- Represented LSB Industries, a chemical manufacturer, in its $175.5 million secondary follow-on offering by selling shareholders LSB Funding and SBT Investors.
- Represented the initial purchaser in the $80 million registered direct bond offering and $20 million add-on offering for Ready Capital Corporation, a mortgage REIT based in the United States.
- Represented Virtusa Corporation and sponsor Baring Private Equity Asia in the company’s $50 million high-yield 144A add-on offering.
- Luke Colle, “Reaching for the Moon: An Analysis of Real-Time Securities Clearing & Settlement in Light of Emerging Blockchain Technologies,” Virginia Law and Business Review, Vol 16, No. 3 (2022)
- Luke Colle, “An Investor’s FINRA Rule 12200 Arbitration Right Should Supersede Contrary Forum-Selection Agreements,” PIABA Bar Journal, Vol 28, No. 2 (2021)
- JD, Cornell Law School, 2021; Executive Editor, Cornell Journal of Law & Public Policy
- BA (Political Science), summa cum laude, Adelphi University, 2018; President, Theta Nu Chapter of Phi Sigma Alpha
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2022