Margareta Chlubnova is an associate in Ropes & Gray's finance group in London. Margareta joined in 2020 after completing her training at another city law firm where she gained experience across the firm’s banking and finance groups in London and Paris. During her training, Margareta also completed a client secondment at Goldman Sachs International.
- Advised Liberty Global, Virgin Media and O2 on the £5.7 billion-equivalent, bond and loan secured financing in connection with the joint venture combination of O2 and Virgin Media by Liberty Global and Telefonica, creating a company with a value of more than £30 billion
- Advised Avista Capital Partners on the unitranche financing arrangements for its €305m joint acquisition with VHC Investco of Vision Healthcare, one of Europe’s fastest-growing omni-channel and direct-to-consumer health care companies
Ropes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, BPP Law School, 2018
- LLB, First Class Honours, University College London, 2017
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2020