Maria has represented clients in the biotechnology, medical device, software, and pharmaceutical industries in a variety of transactions including licensing and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, start up and formation, private financings, corporate governance, and commercial agreements.
- Represented Northpond Ventures in its Series A investment in Intabio, Inc.
- Represented ReproSource, Inc., a national leader in specialty fertility diagnostic services, in its sale to Quest Diagnostics Incorporated. Following the acquisition Quest planned to offer ReproSource's services nationally as part of its comprehensive women's health and reproductive offerings for obstetricians, gynecologists, fertility specialists and other physicians.
- Represented health data-focused start up, ProofSpring, Inc., in its formation and incorporation.
- JD, summa cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2017; Order of the Coif
- BA (Applied Mathematics), cum laude, Harvard University, 2014