Marianne Cheng joined Ropes & Gray in 2013 and is an associate in the corporate department and a member of the firm’s securities & public companies practice group in Hong Kong. Her 10-plus years of experience include advising corporates and investment banks on a wide range of corporate and commercial, capital finance and merger and acquisition matters, including listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, initial public offerings, international securities offerings, various other fund raising exercises, joint ventures and compliance matters.
- Advised Coach, Inc. on its secondary listing of depositary receipts by way of introduction on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised Merrill Lynch and BOCI International in the global offering and listing of Hosa International Limited on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised China Liansu Group Holdings Limited on its global offering and listing on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised Merrill Lynch on the global offerings and listings of 361 Degrees International Limited and Vinda International Holdings Limited on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Asia Limited on the global offering and dual listing of TOM Online Limited on NASDAQ and the GEM board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised Merrill Lynch as placing agent on the top-up placing of shares in Tianneng Power International Limited.
- Advised Stone Group Holdings Limited on its privatization.
- Advised Skyera International Limited and Mainway Enterprises Limited on the general offers by shareholders of Golden Harvest Entertainment (Holdings) Limited.
- Advised Hans Energy Company Limited, Extreme Wise Investments Limited and Vand Petro-Chemicals (BVI) Company Ltd on the strategic investment in Hans Energy Company Limited by Glencore International AG.