Nicole Cabrera joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate in the corporate department. In law school, Nicole advised clients on copyright issues as part of Berkeley Law’s Samuelson Law, Technology, and Public Policy Clinic. Prior to law school, Nicole worked with ProPublica, a non-profit journalism outlet.
- Co-author, “Managing Confidential Information in M&A and Commercial Transactions,” Bloomberg BNA’s World IP Report (March 1, 2017)
- Co-author, “Guide to Crafting a Rights Reversion Letter,” Authors Alliance (2016)
- Co-author, Understanding Rights Reversion: When, Why, & How to Regain Copyright and Make Your Book More Available (2015)
- Quoted, “New Guide Helps Authors Get Book Rights Back from Publishers,” Berkeley Law (April 3, 2015)
- Presenter, “Preserving Your Intellectual & Creative Legacy,” University of Michigan Library, The Institute for the Humanities, and Authors Alliance (October 5, 2015)
- Presenter, “Understanding Rights Reversion,” ASERL (September 30, 2015)