Peter P. Chan
Peter Chan is an associate in the special situations practice of Ropes & Gray. Before joining the firm, Peter trained at a large, international law firm in its Hong Kong and London offices.
Peter assists the special situations team on a broad range of transactions including consensual and contentious restructuring transactions.
- Advised an America-based medical technology company in debt recovery proceedings in Hong Kong.
- Advised a global alternative investment management firm in the debt restructuring of an India steel and power group.
- Advised the Joint Official Liquidators of a PRC-based solar panel manufacturer.
- Advising a North-Asia based private equity firm in the refinancing of a Beijing property development project.
- PCLL, University of Hong Kong, 2015
- LLM (Corporate and Financial Law), University of Hong Kong, 2014
- BA, Christ Church, Oxford University, 2013