Phillip J. Cosmos
Phillip Cosmos is temporarily on a full-time Client Secondment.
Phil joined the corporate department in 2016 and practices primarily in the firm’s private equity group.
During law school, Phil served as judicial intern for the Honorable Timothy S. Hillman in the U.S. District of Massachusetts. He also led a practicum for the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development where he analyzed international investment treaties. Before law school, Phil was a research assistant for a former professor and helped publish an original article on electoral politics in the U.S. He also worked at the headquarters of a political organization while living in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Represented Audax Group in its sale of Correct Care Solutions, a provider of healthcare services to patients in local, state and federal corrections environments.
- Represented TPG Capital in its sale of Eze Software, a leading provider of investment technology, to SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. for $1.45 billion.
- Represented Summit Partners and its portfolio company, Paradigm Outcomes, in Paradigm's add-on acquisition of ForeSight Medical, a leading provider of surgical management solutions in the workers' compensation marketplace.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of Curriculum Associates, a leading provider of K-12 education assessment and instructional materials.
- Represented DuPage Medical Group, one of the nation’s largest independent, multi-specialty physician groups, and DMG Management Services in a $1.45 billion strategic partnership with Ares Management.
- Represented Schroders in connection with a strategic investment in a Bermuda long-term reinsurance company.