Pinar Celebi is an associate in the finance group of Ropes & Gray’s London office.
Pinar has significant experience advising on domestic and cross-border finance transactions, including leveraged and acquisition financing, syndicated financing and restructuring. Pinar also has experience acting for private equity sponsors, corporate borrowers and financial institutions, including investment banks, funds and other alternative capital providers.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Pinar worked in the restructuring and insolvency group at another prestigious international law firm.
- Advised the underwriters, Bank of America and Macquarie Capital and other lenders in relation to certain funds senior secured term and revolving financing commitments supporting CVC Capital’s acquisition of Gaming1
- Advised Arsenal Capital Partners on a dividend recapitalisation financing in connection with a public to private acquisition by its portfolio company Value Demonstration Holdings LLC of Cello Health plc
- Advised GHO Partners on:
- the financing for its acquisition of Envision Pharma Group, and its term loan B tap to support the subsequent bolt-on acquisition of Two Labs by Envision Pharma Group
- the unitranche financing package for its acquisition of X-Chem
- the unitranche financing package for its acquisition of Validant and numerous term loan B tap financings to support bolt-on acquisitions
- Advised Avista Capital Partners on the unitranche financing arrangements for its joint acquisition with VHC Investco of Vision Healthcare
- Advised 3i Group plc on the financing for the acquisition, and subsequent dividend recapitalisation relating to its investment in Audley Travel
- Advised Duke Street on amendments to the financing of Great Rail Journeys
- Advised Kohlberg & Co. in connection with obtaining financing for the acquisition of a leading winter sports business of Newell Brands Inc., including K2 and Marker Dalbello Völkl
- Advised Intermediate Capital Group on a financing, by way of PIK loan, in connection with the acquisition of certain stakes in Visma as part of a US$5.3 billion consortium buyout, Europe’s largest ever software buyout
- Advised Bain Capital on its purchase of a controlling stake in MKM, the UK’s largest independent builders’ merchant, from 3i and Lloyds Development Capital
- Advised Telenet BVBA and its subsidiaries in connection with a series of high yield bond issuances and bank financings
- Advised KKR Credit Advisors in connection with a direct lending transaction for the Dentix group, a leading company in the dental industry in Spain
- Advised Altice Financing S.A. in connection with a guarantee facility for the purposes of guaranteeing obligations of the group pursuant to a media rights agreement relating to certain media rights to UEFA Champions League and UEFA Super Cup
- Advised Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Nordeain connection with the €1.45 billion financing of Nordic Capital’s acquisition of a majority stake in Norway-based Lindorff, one of Europe’s leading providers of debt related administrative services
- Advised Altice and Numericable Group in their jumbo US$21.9 billion cross-border bank and bond financing for the acquisition of French telecoms operator SFR
- Advised Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group and TPG Special Situations Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of the Lundy Portfolio from Lloyds Banking Group
- Advised the mezzanine lenders, including Highbridge, MV Credit, Partners Group, JPMorgan and a multinational private equity firm, in the €1.82 billion acquisition of BSN Medical, a leading German medical supplies manufacturer, by Swedish private equity house EQT
- Advised Liberty Global Inc. on the Unitymedia offering to exchange KbW bonds for new Unitymedia bonds in connection with the combination of the KbW Group into the Unitymedia Group together with a potential new Unitymedia bond offering for cash to fund certain redemptions
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, College of Law, London, 2007
- LLB, University of Southampton, 2006
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2013