Richard F. Conklin
Rich Conklin represents private equity sponsors and strategic buyers in connection with mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, equity investments and co-investments and general corporate matters.
- Represented Par Pharmaceutical in its $490 million acquisition of JHP Pharmaceuticals, a leading manufacturer of sterile injectable products.
- Represented TPG Capital in its carve-out acquisition of Eze Castle Software and RealTick from ConvergEx Group.
- Represented Sterling Partners in its acquisition of Q-Centrix, a provider of outsourced health care data-collection services.
- Represented Phillips-Medisize Corporation in its acquisition of two manufacturing operations from Adval Tech Group, as well as Kohlberg Partners in its subsequent sale of Phillips-Medisize Corporation to Golden Gate Capital.
- Negotiated hundreds of confidentiality agreements on behalf of clients reviewing potential transactions.
- Co-author,“Delaware court rejects attempt to stop accrual of statutory interest in appraisal action,” International Law Office (May 28, 2014)
- Richard F. Conklin, “Why ‘Or’ Really Means ‘Or’: In Defense of the Plain Meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act's Safe Harbor Provision,” 51 Boston College Law Review 1209 (2010)