Stephanie N. Colorado
Stephanie Colorado joined the Ropes & Gray Litigation and Enforcement practice group in 2019. As an associate, she represents clients in commercial, government enforcement, and anti-corruption due diligence matters. Stephanie also maintains an active pro bono practice.
During law school, Stephanie successfully represented detained asylum seekers in the Immigrants' Rights Clinic. She also assisted in crimmigration law cases as an intern at the Legal Aid Society of NYC. Stephanie served as a staff member in the Human Rights Law Review and was named Harlan Fiske Stone and James Kent Scholar.
- Conducted investigation on alleged FCPA and corruption allegations against an airline in Latin America.
- Assisted in internal investigation related to SEC-related whistleblower allegations against a financial institution.
- Conducted document review and assisted in deposition preparation in connection with an expedited Delaware Chancery Court trial.
- Conducted pre-acquisition anti-corruption due diligence for private equity sponsor.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2019
- BA (Psychology and Public Policy Studies), Duke University, 2016