Tyler C. Cash
Since joining Ropes & Gray in 2017, corporate associate Tyler C. Cash has focused his practice on representing private equity sponsors and strategic investors on transactional matters in a broad range of industries. Tyler also regularly advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on corporate governance and equity matters.
Tyler was a member of the firm’s inaugural class of Roscoe Trimmier Jr. Diversity Scholarship recipients. Tyler has continued his commitment to diversity at Ropes & Gray by participating in the firm’s affinity group, Ropes Multicultural Group, and other diversity and inclusion initiatives.
During law school, Tyler interned with the United States Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C. Prior law school, Tyler worked at a worldwide financial services company in Boston.
- Represented Toast, Inc., the fastest growing restaurant management platform in the U.S., in its acquisition of StratEx, a leading provider of HR and payroll software for restaurants.
- Represented defi SOLUTIONS, LLC in connection with its merger with Sagent Auto LLC to create defi SOLUTIONS, a company specializing in auto lending technology and services with financial backing from Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital Ventures, and Fiserv, Inc.
- Represented Audax Group in its sale of Magnitude Software, Inc., a provider of enterprise information management software that delivers insights on business performance in heterogeneous application and fragmented data environments.
- Represented TPG Growth, TPG Tech Adjacencies and TPG Sixth Street Partners in connection with their investment in Kaseya, a provider of IT infrastructure solutions.
- Represented Bain Capital Double Impact in its acquisition of HealthDrive, a specialty provider of on-site dentistry, optometry, podiatry, and audiology to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living facilities from Riverside Partners.
- Represented J.W. Childs Associates L.P. (now Prospect Hill Growth Partners, L.P.) in its acquisition of Walker Edison, a leading supplier of affordable home furnishings to global e-commerce platforms.
- Represented Benefit Street Partners L.L.C. in its acquisition of Triangle Capital’s investment portfolio.
- JD, Cornell Law School, 2017
- BA (American Studies), Colby College, 2012