Allie joined Ropes & Gray’s litigation and enforcement practice in 2021. Her practice focuses on representing clients with respect to antitrust issues in government investigations and litigation.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Allie worked at another leading global law firm, where she had a broad practice focused on antitrust regulatory approvals for complex deals, government and internal investigations into alleged anticompetitive conduct, complex antitrust litigation and general antitrust counseling. She has advised clients in a variety of industries, including pharmaceuticals, media, consumer products and financial services.
In law school, Allie was co-editor-in-chief of the Yale Law and Policy Review. She also interned for the Honorable Paul A. Engelmayer of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and for the Honorable Janet C. Hall of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Represents clients in connection with:
- regulatory clearance issues
- drafting white papers and responses to government inquiries
- conducting interviews and preparing witnesses for interviews
- managing and negotiating the scope of complex document productions
- overseeing preparation of expert reports
- preparing for fact and expert depositions
- preparing for direct and cross examinations of witnesses at trial
Notable transactions and matters in which Allie has been involved prior to joining the firm include:
- Represented Time Warner in its sale to AT&T, including in the United States v. AT&T/Time Warner litigation.
- Represented American Express in complex antitrust litigations.
- Represented Anheuser‑Busch InBev in its acquisition of SABMiller.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2015; Co-Editor-in-Chief, Yale Law and Policy Review
- BA (Economics), Highest Distinction, University of Michigan, 2009; Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions / Qualifications
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Supervised by Ropes & Gray LLP partners who are members of the District of Columbia Bar., 2016
- New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2019