Bo (Alice) Du
Bo (Alice) Du joined Ropes & Gray's life sciences, regulatory and compliance practice group in 2021 as an international associate in the Shanghai office. She advises pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and health care companies on a wide range of regulatory and compliance matters, including cross-border collaboration, market access and commercialization strategies, and post-market compliance. She also assists clients in conducting regulatory due diligence on investment targets and prospective business partners in China.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Alice worked at a leading PRC law firm in its Beijing office and Shanghai office for about six years, where she advised many renowned domestic and foreign clients on corporate compliance matters, including in particular antitrust compliance and data compliance related matters. Alice passed the PRC Bar Exam.
Some representative cases in which Alice has been involved prior to joining the firm include:
- Represented multiple international pharmaceutical companies in the PRC merger filing for their concentration transactions
- Represented multiple large internet companies in SAMR’s Anti-monopoly investigations
- Represented multiple international companies in NDRC’s Anti-monopoly investigations
- Advised many multinational clients on various competition compliance issues
- Assisted a leading multinational pharmaceutical company in conducting internal investigations and audits of employee behavior
- Provided compliance review services for multiple international companies regarding cross-border data transfers
- Juris Master (Competition Law), Peking University, 2015
- BA (International Economics and Trade), University of International Business and Economics, 2012